Hair fall is a very common hair problem in both men and women. If the hair fall continues without addressing it early, it can result in hair thinning and even hair loss.
Fortunately, there are a wide variety of options to stop hair fall. For the majority of people who have hair fall, the easiest and most convenient way to stop is using commercial-based shampoos.
Well, it works for some but most of the time, it doesn’t work. On the other hand, herbal solutions like guava leaves can stop hair fall early on.
Steps To Using Guava Leaves To Stop Hair Fall
Not many people consider guava leaves as a healing herb. Just like the majority, the most important part of the guava tree is the fruit.
Like most people, this may be your first time hearing the medicinal benefits of guava leaves. In this case, we’re going to outline the steps on how to use guava leaves to stop hair fall problem.
1. Pick a handful of guava leaves.
2. Wash and rinse them thoroughly under running water, if the leaves come from a guava tree exposed to dust, use a little amount of baking soda in a container large enough to accommodate the leaves.
3. Prepare a boiling pan large enough to accommodate the handful of guava leaves.
4. Add 500 to 1000 ml of water. One liter of water is good because you’ll be able to use a few times before going through the process again.
5. Allow it to boil for 15 to 20 minutes.
6. Let it cool down.
7. Separate the guava leaves from the water while collecting the water in a container and set it aside.
8. Use the water as the last rinse for your hair.
9. Massage it gently on the entire scalp for a 1 to 2 minutes. Leave it as is and continue with your day.
10. Repeat the process the next day.
That’s it! It’s simple, isn’t it? One liter could do a few application depending on how thick is your hair. However, take note to focus the massaging of the scalp while using the water.
Everyone is different. Therefore, results differ from person-to-person. When we did this to our daughter, we noticed quick results. In just matter of days, hair fall lessens and eventually, hair fall stopped.
Once the hair fall stopped, we still continue to apply the boiled guava leaves sparingly while using fresh aloe vera to promote hair growth.
An Important Note Worth Remembering
We’ve noticed that this herbal remedy for hair fall becomes more effective when not using shampoos or hair conditioners.
Therefore, try to minimize the use of shampoos and stick to natural methods solely. If you’re worried about tangled hair without using shampoos and hair conditioners, use rice water to rinse it.
This is another simple and free method to make hair shiny and untangled without shampoos or conditioners. We’ll cover this in the future.