When I was young, I used to ride a bike very often. In fact, it was part of a daily routine just for fun. Now, as a grown up at mid-30’s, I tend to forget the fun and benefits of riding a bike or cycling. At this age, just like me a lot of people are looking for ways to exercise efficiently neglecting the fun of cycling.
Just a year ago, I’ve read about cycling can cause infertility on men, which I was worried about. Turned out, there are different ways or styles to cycling. One simply needs to adjust or shift towards a more healthier way.
If you’re among those who read and worried about cycling can cause infertility, read this helpful article from WebMD. And, don’t get confused on many articles that differ in their opinions. I think the best way you and I can do is to get into it, riding a bike on a regular basis.
Observe the results and if it’s good, continue doing it. And, with that being said… take a minute to let your eyes scan this infographic below about the health benefits of biking. Of course, it includes benefits like losing weight especially those who are overweight. It solely mentioned biking to work, but you can do it for fun, as well. Why, Not?
Quick Overview Of Benefits Of Biking
Individuals who regularly ride a bike (as per infographic below) reported;
- Have better blood pressure, insulin levels, and triglyceride levels.
- Report greater feelings of freedom, relaxation, and excitement than car commuters.
- Believed their health has improved since they started commuting by bike.
- Have higher levels of well-being, self-confidence, and stress tolerance.
- Have reduced tiredness and less difficulty sleeping.
So, why not experience what regular bikers do?