Yet, another infographic about health and wellness. Check out this one the six benefits to achieving better health and wellness that are somewhat simple to follow if you stick to them in the long run.
- HYDRATE – Drink 50% of your bodyweight in ounces of water. Water is about 60% of your body weight. It can help rev up your metabolic rate.
TIP: Choose water over other naturally or artificially flavored beverages.
- ELIMINATE GRAINS and Processed Foods – All the vitamins, minerals, and fiber found in grains can also be found somewhere else. A simple rule of thumb, if you can’t read it, don’t eat it.
HINT: Grains can deplete nutrients, cause weight gain, bloating and infertility.
- WORKOUT – At moderate to high-intensity workout 3 to 4 times a week is a good recommendation. A mixture of cardio and weight training help burn fat and build muscle, at the same time.
TIP: Moderate physical activity reduces the risk of heart disease by 27 to 41 percent.
- SLEEP 8-Hours Nightly – This helps one maintain a healthy weight, increased productivity throughout the day.
RECOMMENDATION: 7 to 9 hours of sleep is recommended by most sleep experts.
- GET A COACH – Be accountable; coaches motivate you and help you stick to your goals. Coaches can offer support, program design and nutrition counseling.
Otherwise, if financial does one allow to get a personal trainer or coach, get a buddy instead, or simply create a plan and work on that plan until you achieve it.
- CELEBRATE SUCCESS – It’s easy to feel like hard work goes unnoticed. Celebrate what you’ve learned and achieved so far.
FACT: Physical activity is best known for releasing dopamine.
Infographic Source: SICFIT Scottsdale